September 22, 2010

Baby Showers!

These past few weeks have been super busy because I've been traveling back to Atlanta for a couple baby showers. My first shower was held at the The Vinings Inn and was given by my former co-workers at Piedmont Hospital. It was so nice to see everyone again from 5 South!! Andrea did a great job organizing everything and had the cutest little mint tins made up with Luke's name and due date on them! See pic below:) So cute! 



My next shower was given by some of my best friends and held at Abbie Leddy's home. The decorations were great, the food was delicious and Luke got lots of great things - some that his mom will need to learn what to do with:) I really enjoyed hanging out with a lot of my friends that I don't get to see on a regular basis - especially now that we've moved! Thanks to everyone for coming!!






No comments: