October 29, 2010

39 week update!

Today I'm 39 weeks and still no Luke! No cramps, no contractions, just a whole lot of NOTHING. I had an appointment yesterday where they did an ultrasound to check his size. He's now estimated to be well over 9lbs! He also has a full head of hair that you could see on the ultrasound. I feel like I'm going to give birth to a fully grown child with the way everyone is talking!

My doctor still thinks I might be able to avoid a C-section because of my height but we'll see. If nothing happens over the weekend I'm scheduled to be admitted Tuesday afternoon where they will begin the induction process. She says if all goes as planned Luke should be here by Wednesday afternoon. So one way or another I'll have a baby boy this time next week! I can't wait!

No comments: