January 16, 2011

Bathtub Blunder.

We've been traveling so much lately. Back and forth to Atlanta and back and forth between grandparents so I should've known we'd leave something behind. We were heading out from Mark's parent's last weekend when I realized I'd forgotten Luke's travel bathtub at my parent's. Luckily, they had just bought themselves a tub so we took theirs for the week since we'd be making yet another trip to Atlanta in a few days. This sounded like a good plan until we tried to put Luke in it when we got home. He was too big for their tub! His long legs were all bent up and I could never get the water high enough without it running out all over me and our counter. I guess bathtubs are not "one size fits all." Lesson learned. Luke was cold and screaming and I was soaked.

Too small! Right before the screaming began...

For his next bath time we broke out the inflatable ducky tub. It was much too big but at least I could get the water high enough to cover his legs. This all sort of reminds me of Goldilocks and the three bears:)  One tub's too small, one's too big but the one we're getting back this weekend fits just right!
Too big! But at least my legs are warm:)
Gazing up at my favorite thing ... lightbulbs!

1 comment:

Philip and Stacy said...

Gotta love the duck!!! Too cute!